Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Exopolitical Nonsense, Vol. I

Here's a question for you, gentle readers - why didn't Bill Clinton disclose the "truth" about the extraterrestrial presence on Earth?

In a recent interview with Binnall of America, here is exactly what Steven Bassett, one of the leaders of the "exopolitics / disclosure movement", said when asked that very question (as part of a long, rambling, largely incoherent interview):

"Clinton could have. He should have, because he had nothing to lose. He'd been ruined, disgraced on a personal basis, so he had nothing to lose, but he didn't. Why? Because his wife had something to lose. And so he made the decision that, 'I'm not going to engage this issue while I'm President or after I'm President because I owe my wife one presidential nomination'. I'm not going to argue with that. I'm not going to argue with that. What's the point?" [This can be found at the 50:01 minute point in Part 2 of the interview]

Aww... who knew that Billy boy, serial adulterer and liar, still had a soft spot for the missus? What a sweetie!

Can you see the conversation between Bill and Hillary?

Bill: Look, I know you're still pissed about that Lewinsky chick...

Hillary: Damn right.

Bill: But I can make it all better.

Hillary: I'm listening.

Bill: Well, you know how I was thinking of releasing all the info on the ET presence here on Earth.

Hillary: Yeah. Bad idea, Bill. That's going to change everything, which will seriously screw my chances to become President.

Bill: Yeah, yeah, I know, I know. Well baby, I've decided not to do it! For you!!

Hillary: Oh, Bill... that's so sweet.

Bill: C'mere sugar - give big Billy some loving.

Hillary: You got it big Daddy-oh!

(pause)

Hillary: But what about the American people?

Bill: Aw, screw them.

Hillary: Yeah!

Hillary and Bill together: Bwahahahahahahaha!

Hillary: Er, Bill, by 'screw them' you meant metaphorically, right?

Bill: Sure, baby, whatever.

CUE the Barry White music..."

Only in the bizarro universe of exopolitics, folks.

If Clinton was keeping the "truth" a secret, I have a sneaking suspicion that the real reason was... well, I think the photo above says it all.

Paul Kimball

3 comments:

Mac said...

*snort*

Paul Kimball said...

Mac:

*snort" indeed!

I think the exopols are "snorting" something, if you know what I mean!

Paul

Kadium said...

Time-wasting seems to be now a sport and ufology seems infected by it, much to my chagrin.